Bissell Centre’s Board of Governors is seeking new volunteer Board members. Governors must be or become members of Bissell Centre.Responsibilities of a Board Member:
- Attend monthly Board meetings
- Have a commitment to and understand Bissell Centre’s vision and mission.
- Alignment with Bissell Centre’s Strategic Touchstone and the work we do.
- Be aware of/attend Bissell Centre events and represent Bissell Centre in the community.
- Work cooperatively within a group.
Becoming a Board Member:
Bissell Centre welcomes everyone, but is especially looking for those with skills/experience/contacts in the following areas:
- Social Enterprise
- Mental Health/Addictions
- Links to Aboriginal Community
The Board currently has two committees: Audit & Finance Committee, and Human Resources, Governance & Nominating Committee.
If you are interested in becoming a candidate for our Board of Governors or for more information, please click here to see the entire Board of Governors Recruitment Notice