Current Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteers play a vital role in helping us achieve our mission. As a volunteer, the gifts of your time and effort are very much appreciated. Together, we can make a difference in our community!
Proof of two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine is required for all volunteers. Unless otherwise stated, all volunteers must be 18 or older.
Placements vary each term. Please email us to learn if we will have anything available.
All students must:
- Be 18 or older
- Provide proof of at least two doses of the Covid-19 vaccination
- Provide a Vulnerable Sector Police Record Check that is less than six months old. (We can help you apply for one, if needed.)
We also require the following:
- A current Affiliation Agreement (MOU) with the school
- Clarity on the number of hours required within the set period of time
- An outline of what the student is expected to learn
- Contact details of the student’s school supervisor
Please email [email protected] if you have specific questions.