Business and Strategic Plans
- Bissell Centre’s Strategic Framework, 2017
- Bissell Centre’s 2016-2017 Business Plan
- Bissell Centre’s 2015-2016 Business Plan
- Bissell Centre’s 2014-2015 Business Plan
- Bissell Centre’s 2013-2014 Business Plan
- Bissell Centre’s Strategic Touchstone, 2012-2017
Audited Financial Statements
Registration No.: 118810829RR0001
Designation: Charitable Organization
The Alberta Association for the Accreditation of Early Learning and Care Services
The United Church of Canada
Bissell Centre is accredited under Imagine Canada’s national Standards Program. The Standards Program is a Canada-wide set of shared standards for charities and nonprofits designed to strengthen practices in five fundamental areas: board governance; financial accountability and transparency; fundraising; staff management; and volunteer involvement.
The Accreditation Trustmark demonstrates to our donors, supporters and stakeholders that Bissell Centre meets the highest standards of business practice in the charitable sector.
- The Perspectives of Social Service Participants on Consent, Privacy of Information and Data Governance [PDF]
- Consent, Privacy and Data Governance Infographic (Bissell Centre 2018) [PNG]
- A Profile of Poverty in Edmonton (Edmonton Social Planning Council, 2017)
- No Change: After 25 Years of Promises, it’s Time to Eliminate Child Poverty (Edmonton Social Planning Council, November 2014)
- A Plan for Alberta: Ending Homelessness in 10 Years (PDF Format) – Report from the Government of Alberta’s Alberta Secretariat for Action on Homelessness
- Homeward Trust Edmonton research reports on issues related to housing and homelessness.
- Visit the Better Access to Better Food Wiki
- A Social Policy Framework for Alberta: Fairness and Justice for All (2012)Parkland Institute and Alberta College of Social Workers
- Edmonton Social Research Directory (2012) ThirdSource/Edmonton Social Planning Council