Bissell Centre relies on the generous donations from the public to support the programs and services that help house, clothe, and feed the inner-city community. Right now, we are asking you to please donate items to our Food Services Program, which provides approximately 350 meals per day for the members of our Drop-In Centre, Childcare Program, and Employment Services. One of the basic human needs is food, so please help nourish our community members’ bodies and minds!
We are asking you to please donate what you can from the list of food items below:
- Coffee & Black Tea
- Powdered Creamer
- Fresh, Frozen or Canned Fruit
- Fresh, Frozen or Canned Vegetables
- Canned Meat: Ham, Turkey, Chicken, Fish, Luncheon Meat
- Frozen Meat: Hamburger, Roast, Chicken, Wieners/Smokies/Sausages
- Milk & Yogurt
- Soups of all kinds
- Canned Chilli & Stews & Pasta Sauce
- Dried Goods: Pasta, Rice, Cereal, Crackers, Sauces, Gravies, etc.
- Juice: Powdered, Individual Boxes or Jugs ( NO Kool Aid please)
- Snacks: Cookies, Granola bars, Chocolate bars
Thank you very much for making a difference in the community and assuring those in need can find their next meal at Bissell Centre.
All donations for the Food Services Program can be dropped off from Monday-Friday, 8:00am–5:00pm at:
Bissell Centre EAST Building
Edmonton, AB T5H 2H6
Contact: Darren Brennan 780-423-2285 ext. 365, email@example.com