Business Development Representative
Full Time • Employment Services
Are you interested in doing what you love while contributing to the greater good of the community? Bissell Centre is looking for a results-driven representative to actively seek out and engage employer prospects in our Business Development Representative role.
- Create and establish a network of employers for daily casual and permanent placements
- Produce marketing materials and drive brand awareness
- Expedite the resolution of employer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Meet with and assess the employment needs of potential employer partners. Clarify work conditions, expectations, and develop a plan to integrate program Participants into their workforce in either a transitional or full-time capacity
- Host one job fair each year to attract new employers
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business Marketing, Sales or a related area
- Direct sales and marketing experience
- Entrepreneurial drive and motivation
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, result oriented, good time management, strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Criminal Record Check
- Child Intervention Check
- An Alberta Class 5 license and vehicle is required
- Driver’s Abstract
This is a full-time position, working 37.5 hours per week. Early mornings, and occasional evenings and weekends will be required.
We offer an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and working experience.
Bissell Centre is an equal opportunity employer who is committed to diversity within our community and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, or disability. Bissell Centre is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, in accordance with provincially and federally legislated protected grounds.
The above outline is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this position. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.